Once the famed Presidential Suite where Elvis stayed, The Penthouse Bar is still an elite rooftop location to see and be seen today. Each evening, locals and hotel guests gather for a broad selection of signature cocktails, boutique wines and craft beers served by expert mixologists. Come treat yourself to live music and the only unobstructed 360 degree view in Downtown Tulsa.
Looking for a space to host a private event? Come make Mayo memories with us. Email The Penthouse Bar for more information.
Make it The Mayo. Make it The Penthouse.
The Mayo Hotel Penthouse Rooftop Bar & Terrace enforces a more strict dress-code after 9pm. -- As we try to be mindful of our other guests and Residents.
We ask that one gets more comfortable with a handcrafted cocktail in business casual, cocktail attire, semi-formal to formal. Please refrain from the following attire:
- No hats Gentleman (Unless for an event)
- No tank tops, flip flops, or short-shorts.
- No excessively baggy or saggy pants.
- No jeans with large, torn holes or cut-offs.
- No large bags other than small handbag or clutches. (A larger bag must be checked by security at the door upon entering.) *Please note The Mayo Hotel isn’t responsible for lost items.
- No gym wear attire, bathing suits or bralettes used as tops.
Little insider tips for being 20 floors above the rest…
Seating is first come, first served. The Mayo Hotel Penthouse Rooftop Bar & Terrace does not accept reservations except for Residents & VIP seating.
Please be sure to take a Snap or Instagram photo on the Terrace – Our world famous, original Mayo hotel sign has been seen for nearly 100 years from miles away. #themayohotel
Also try not to miss the 360° breathtaking views of Tulsa overlooking downtown and Arkansas River during the sunset.